Robot works! + video

Got my Robot to talk to my pc with a Xbee module and wrote a python script to control it with the WASD keys. The overall programming so far has been relatively simple. I am commanding one servo to move 45 degrees and 135 degrees (since one serve is flipped and 90 degrees is dead center). The code can be found here : Robot Work Dir.

Here is the latest video :D



On a personal note. My parents came up to to visit for father's day and it was pretty fun. We did a lot of shopping and saw Indiana Jones 3.

1 comments:

  1. fynflood said...

    Nice! I'll link ya on my site too.  

Counter


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Copyrightasdfasdfasdfasdf